Snap mailers are the official looking mailers that requires the recipient to tear perforated stripes off of the side and the bottom of the snap mailer in order to open it. Once the snap mailer is opened, there is usually an area for a letter and check or coupon dangling form a perforation that the recipient can tear off and keep. Other names for this type of mailer are Snap Pack Mailer and Pressure Seal Mailers. We keep several types of snap mailer shells in stock that can be used at a moments notice. We can print custom snap mailer shells but they do require longer lead time.
Here is how snap mailers work:
- Snap mailer shells are pre printed on the web press
- Glue is applied that will seal when pressure is applied
- The shells are over printed on the laser printer with customers data
- The snap mailer forms are folded and go through a pressure sealer
- The snap maier’s are sorted and delivered to the post office!
The Following Snap Mailer Prices Are For Typical Projects
|Item||Unit Cost||Total Units||Total Cost|
|Snap Mailer Forms (Pre Printed & Glued)||.07||5,000||$350|
|Laser Overlay Snap Mailer||.05||5,000||$250|
|Pressure Seal Form||.01||5,000||$50|
|Folding Snap Pack Mailer||.01||5,000||$50|
|Data Processing / NCOA||.02||5,000||$100|
|Base Rate (Pre-Sorting and Delivery)||.03||5,000||$150|
|Postage – Standard Rates||.28||5,000||$1400|
Other Snap Pack Mailer Cost You Might Incur:
- Layout and design for inside Snap Mailer: $100
- Purchase Stock Photography: $50 each photo
- Custom from charge (if you would like a custom made snap mailer shell).
Cost breaks usually come at 10,000 – 20,000 – 50,000 and up.
If you would like to receive a quote to your specifications, please fill out the following form or give us a call at 1-888-370-6845. Let us know what you need done and we will get back to you with a self mailer price quote that matches your specifications.